Hi everyone...I've been away for a few days...went to visit my Uncle (84) who is recovering from hip replacement surgery. He's such a ball of fire and such a positive attitude. My aunt, bless her, is becoming confused and could not be left alone...I went to take care of her more than anything. My aunt and uncle are the most loving and precious people and treat me like I was their daughter instead of their niece. While I was there my little bitty counsin had a birthday party (she turned 5). Cinderella came to the party and it was so cute to watch all these little kiddo's become wrapped up in the playing of Cinderella. Then back to the rehab to Uncle Norman. He's doing well and knowing him he'll be back up and working again. He owns his own locksmith business and has worked his whole life including the day he had his surgery. I hope when I'm 84 I am as alive as he is. I hope everyone will keep him and my aunt in their prayers. Thanks so much.