I am small boned and about 5 feet 4 inches. My large chest was quite obvious. I don't think one look is "classier" than another. We have to embrace our bodies. I was taught that lesson in a big way while going through cancer. My mother is 5 feet tall. She was a 34 DD. By the time I was 13, I was borrowing her bras because I was too self-conscious to buy my own, and too embarrassed for her to go shopping with me (a teen thing.) She lost a breast to cancer, as did my grandmother, and neither chose reconstruction. I remember when I was in my early 20s and some guy in the office said to me "When you got it, flaunt it." I was so embarrassed. Today, his comment would be considered sexual harassment. Those days, I would have preferred a figure like Peggy Lipton, or Farah Fawcett, or Jackie Kennedy, Olivia Newton-John. Oh how I envied their figures. Oh, another thing: Ds were hard to come by. I would go to Pennys in the 70s and they would sell up to 34 C. Nowadays, it's easier to get bras in D cups because there is so much enhancement. One recent year, 41 of the 51 Miss America contestants had had implants. Anyway, cleavage or not, I think we should do what is most comfortable and authentic for us, no matter our breast size!