I understand your point of view. He is a kidder and I have some insecurities around my size. I'd feel the same way as you if I read what I wrote. In the two years that we have been together there have only been maybe three comments, the first one about my friend which I posted about. He was commenting on how big she was as she was so skinny in high school. He is kind of a jock and a gym rat. He talks about shape and sizes a fair bit as he trains people. He knew I didn't like that comment though and never brought it up again. I tend to bring the subject up due to my insecurities. If he talked about it all the time or stared at other womens bodies or talked about them I would dump him, but he doesn't.
We've been on this plastic surgery discussion a few times now because some of my friends are having things done and I bring it up in conversation.
When I posted before the advice was, he loves you, if he wanted to be with a larger chested women he would not be dating you. I think sometimes he just says things without thinking. Not trying to make excuses for him.
In other areas he is kind, considerate, giving, generous and is there for me in so many ways so I don't want to dump him.
Because of my insecurties I take things the wrong way sometimes, or too seriously so I was wondering if he was serious about breast implants being gross or just trying to find out what I thought about them.
I read an article in Oprah where she interviewed men on the subject and most of them said they didn't like them and preferred the real thing.
Kate