Thanks for the advice Vicki. I have been stressing just thinking of all there is to do and still work a full time job and take care of my Mom on weekends. You are right, don't decorate if you don't want to. Ahhhh, sure I will...but not as much as I used to. I will put up the little tree and the nativity. That's enough, right? I have begun my shopping but I am not going overboard this year. The worst part is the wrapping. I can't stand the backache I get while doing it. Setting up a table and standing in front of the TV helps while wrapping. It take pressure off the back. Wish I had started that already. Doing it in one night after work is exhausting! I really wanted to have a luncheon for the girls at work to celebrate the holiday on a Saturday. But there are sooo many, and I wouldn't want to offend anyone. There really is a lot of work involved like cleaning the house, setting the table, shopping, cooking, and cleaning up. I think I will skip it this year. I'm just not as young as I used to be! Happy Holidays everyone.