Oh Dianne, ever the victim, I have never had doors fly open for me. It seems I have to pry them open, beat them down, and/or declare "open sesame." However, I do not know what forces are at play behind the scenes that could have made it any harder. So maybe it's (whatever) is easier than I think. I do believe that the product of a well-written book is a miracle in itself. I thank the angels and God who came to my side while writing, flinging phrases from the air and in dreams at me to capture onto the page, sending me a spiritual counselor to see me through re-visiting trauma. And I thank the miracle of my first believers in my mission, and my current believers at BWS. Dianne, I bought The Secret. It is hard for me to change overnight, but I am using it as a guideline in 2007. Dianne, if you dreamed it, it will be so. I too see a collection of BWS like chicken soup for the soul! But please, let me wear ballerina flats when we are promoting our stories! Oh, we need more true stories of victims and how they overcame to become survivors. There's plenty of research and statistics. Let's be real!