HI,
I'm finished with the DAMN! book.. hehe
it is very informative and I am sure that I will use it as reference in the future.
I am in the process of gathering books that my aunt has written so that I can read them all.
She writes VERY spiritual books and I need to do that now.
Her name is Kristen Johnson Ingram and I don't know if any of you have ever read any of her books, but I have 5 of them now that I got from Amazon.com over the last two weeks.
I believe she has written at least 20 and she also teaches seminars everywhere. VERY sought out woman from what I hear.. hehe
She was always my favorite aunt and talks about our family a little as examples in her books. She still continues to allow a few very lucky goats in her house. hehe

I am making some new things right now but starting to reach out and talk again to people on the net.

ALL 3 of my boys are going to be deployed in the next couple of months and I just cannot take this one with all of them going overseas. I just don't know how I will cope.

Thanks for letting me participate here, it is helping to get to know myself a little better.

Nancy